In just a few weeks, more than 10,000 alumni, CMs, and supporters are descending upon D.C. for the TFA 20th Anniversary Summit. Here are a few Teach For Us related opportunities (read them all, we really think you might like the last one):
- Meet up at the summit. We want to meet you. We want you to meet each other. On Friday night, there are regional receptions and space to meet people. At about 8:30 we’ll meet up outside Level 1 – Room 147 in the convention center. It’s the St. Louis regional room.
- Spread the word with a t-shirt! We made t-shirts to wear on Saturday (and after) to help spread the word about Teach For Us. We’ll have them at the meetup mentioned in the first bullet. The shirts ended up costing us $10 each. We wanted to make something worth wearing more than once. It would be awesome if you could help us defray the costs. Let us know to hold you a shirt by filling out this form.
- Summit blogging. There will be a lounge of computers sponsored by a big-name search company that starts with G. Stop by and write up a quick note for your Teach For Us blog. Tag it with TFA20. We can set up a TFA20 multi-author blog if a few people email us.
- Be an “official blogger” for Teach For America. If you want to help cover one of the entrepreneurship sessions* on Saturday, email Leslie on the TFA staff.
- Tweet about #TFA20 on behalf of @TeachForUs. Read that carefully… you can tweet stuff from the summit under our Twitter account. After all, you are Teach For Us. We know it sounds crazy, but we think it will be an interesting experiment. Click that “Contact Us” link above to let us know.
* = The pitch session will include a pitch by Adam, the guy that started Teach For Us. Come vote for him!